Reunion of Church Lane Residents
Letterkenny Cathedral Quarter
Dillons Hotel, Main Street, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal
22 August, 8pm - 10pm
The Bishop Daniel Delany Museum will be open during Heritage Week. The museum is located beside the Church of the Most Holy Rosary and is located within the grounds of the adjoining Brigidine Convent.
The museum is a display of artefacts relating to Bishop Daniel Delany and to the educational work of the Brigidine Sisters and the Patrician Brothers. He founded both religious orders in Tullow in 1807 and 1808 respectively. Over the past 200 years, both congregations have founded many schools in Ireland, and also around the world, including England, Wales, Australia, New Zealand, America, Ghana, India, Kenya, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Mexico and China.