All event registrations received before 31 May will be listed in the National Heritage Week Print Guide and County Print Guides where available.
note that all the information that you submit under the section
entitled ‘Your Event’ will be published at www.heritageweek.ie
and in the Print Guide.
It is not possible to save your submission mid-way and return to it later so we strongly recommend that you type your event details in a Word document or similar and paste the text into this form to ensure you do not loose your data should the online form time-out.
Please proof your event details carefully before submitting the form as it is not possible to change your event details after submission.
If you wish to amend the details of your event after it has been published please email email@example.com
You will need the following information to hand when filling in the event registration form:
• Event Title (Please keep it short and interesting)
• Event Date and Time
• Event Location
• Admission Fee if required: Heritage Week is a non-profit programme and the aim of the week is to open up the heritage of Ireland, enjoy it and make it accessible to everyone. With this in mind, we encourage as many National Heritage Week events as possible to be free. Where this is not possible, it is important to try to have only a nominal charge or offer special concessions which acknowledge your participation in National Heritage Week. Please note that where there are charges to events it is at the discretion of the Heritage Council whether these can be included in the Heritage Week guide/website.
• If booking is required you will need a phone number or email or website booking link.
• Know whether your venue has wheelchair access or parking available.
• Event Description (200 characters or less): This is your chance to tell people about your event. This text will be used in the printed event guide. Please think carefully about what you want to say to your audience and check carefully that spelling and punctuation is ready for print!
• Any Additional Details (500 characters or less): This text will be used in the website event listings only. Use this section to include extra non-essential information or a longer description of the event. Do not repeat what you have said in the event description.
• An image (optional): File must end in .JPG or .GIF and be no more than 1MB in size. Filenames should not contain special characters. Please note that you may only upload images that you have permission to use and that The Heritage Council will not be held responsible for any copyright infringement.
• Event Organiser contact details: The details submitted in this section will be used to communicate with you about your event. They will not be published publicly, nor will we share your details with any third party.
• If you received a Heritage Council grant in 2019 please have your Reference Number to hand.