Would you like to run a National Heritage Week event this year?
A free Training Day for National Heritage Week event organisers will take place in Dublin on Friday 29 March 2019.
We particularly encourage new event organisers to come along.
The day will include practical event planning advice and the chance to learn from other event organisers.
We will announce the full programme of speakers soon.
THE TRAINING DAY IS BOOKED OUT
Location: National Museum of Ireland, Collins Barracks, Dublin 7
Date: Friday 29 March 2019
Time: 10am - 4pm
**Please note places are limited so we can only accept a maximum of two participants from any organisation or group.**
Training Day 2018 Presentations
- Heritage Week Training Day Agenda 2018
- Dr Helene Okeeffe The Heritage Council
- Brian Crowley Opw
- Catherine Heaney Dhr Communications
- Heritage Week 2018 Press Release Template
- Helen Ohalloran Failte Ireland
- Liam Mannix Irish Walled Towns Network
- Sharon Slater Limericks Life
- William Mc Elhinney Foyle Tales Of Salmon Fishing
- Pauline Emerson Glenmalure Pure Mile And Glens Of Lead
- John Lusby Bird Watch Ireland