The Heritage Council promotes National Heritage Week with a national advertising, marketing and PR campaign.
With over 2,000 events happening across Ireland we are unable to promote each event individually.
So we would encourage you to promote your event locally. It will boost audience numbers, help encourage more volunteers or members for your group and create excitement for the event in your community. Take a look at the tips and ideas below.
The Heritage Week logo is available below. If you need it in another format please email us.
You can also download Heritage Week posters below which you can print out and fill in with your event details.
Heritage Week Poster and Logo 2018
- Heritage Week Poster 2018
- Heritage Week Poster 2018 Gaeilge
- Heritage Week Poster 2018 With Image
- Heritage Week Poster 2018 Word Doc
- Heritage Week Logo Guidelines 2018
- Heritage Week 2018 Dates Logo
- Heritage Week 2018 No Dates Logo
- Heritage Week 2018 Lockup Dates
- Heritage Week Hc Logo Gaeilge 2018 Dates
- Heritage Week Hc Logo Gaeilge Nodates 2018 Dates
- Heritage Week Hc Lockup Gaeilge Pink
Heritage Week 2018 is part of European Year of Cultural Heritage. You can find EYCH branding here.