Would you like to get involved in running a National Heritage Week event this year?
A free Training Day for National Heritage Week event organisers takes place each year in March/April. More details coming soon.
Here are the presentations from 2018 and 2017.
You can find more event planning resources here.
Training Day 2018 Presentations
- Heritage Week Training Day Agenda 2018
- Dr Helene Okeeffe The Heritage Council
- Brian Crowley Opw
- Catherine Heaney Dhr Communications
- Heritage Week 2018 Press Release Template
- Helen Ohalloran Failte Ireland
- Liam Mannix Irish Walled Towns Network
- Sharon Slater Limericks Life
- William Mc Elhinney Foyle Tales Of Salmon Fishing
- Pauline Emerson Glenmalure Pure Mile And Glens Of Lead
- John Lusby Bird Watch Ireland