Original Irish Hotels Competition copy
Irish Landmark Trust is an official partner of National Heritage Week.
Do you fancy a break with a difference?
A chance to win a trip to one of the Landmark Trust’s 33 diverse and interesting properties could be just the ticket. Since 1992, the Trust has been transforming historic buildings into truly special self-catering holiday accommodation that allows us experience and understand what our past has conceded to us. That then gives us an informed understanding of what we value in the present and what we choose to preserve for future generations.
Ireland’s built heritage is our inheritance. Providing clues to our past and how our society has evolved, it helps us to examine our history and traditions and enables us develop an awareness about ourselves. It also helps us to understand and explain why we are the way we are.
Inchiquin House is an example of the built environment that surrounds us here in Ireland, and which provides the backdrop to our daily lives. For The Irish Landmark Trust and the Heritage Council, exemplary and imaginative re-use of generations’-old buildings is a vital part of preserving our built heritage and bringing it back into use now – and for the future.
If you would like to experience that care and dedication first hand, you’ve got a chance to win a five-night stay at Inchiquin. Located in Corofin, Co Clare.
This lovely period home is situated at the edge of the famous Burren region, making it an ideal base from which to explore the unique karst landscape of the area, as well as its many historic sites and leisure activities. The Wild Atlantic Way is nearby too with all it has to offer, including the Cliffs of Moher, Achill, access to the Aran Islands and much more.
Five bedrooms and four bathrooms (two are en suite) allow up to 10 guests to stay, and all amenities including a fully professionally equipped kitchen with oven, gas hob, and range mean your home comforts are accommodated.
Inchiquin House dates back to around 1800 and is located on a working farm. It has been restored and is a perfect way to experience a holiday at a period property and all it has to offer for a relaxing, slower style of break away.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the competition, simply click the 'Enter Now' button below, and answer the questions in the questionnaire.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Competition entries will be accepted until midnight Tuesday, 27th October 2020.
- Valid for new bookings only.
- Not applicable to existing reservations.
- Valid for a stay up to 31 December 2021 only.
- Prize is single-use only: it cannot be divided into multiple stays.
- At the discretion of Irish Landmark, the prize winner can request to stay in another Irish Landmark property.
- Booking must be made directly with the booking team at Irish Landmark – email@example.com.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or offers.
- Full Irish Landmark booking Terms and conditions apply.