Irish Landmark Trust Competition
To celebrate National Heritage Week 2022, Irish Landmark Trust is offering one lucky winner a voucher for a two-night break (worth €400) in an Irish Landmark Trust unique heritage property of your choice.
To enter the competition, simply click the 'Enter Now' button below, and answer the questions in the questionnaire.
The competition closes at midnight on Wednesday, 31st August 2022.
Terms and conditions
- Valid for new bookings only. Not applicable to existing reservations.
- Valid for a stay up to 31st December 2023 only.
- Prize is single-use only: it cannot be divided into multiple stays.
- Booking must be made directly with the booking team at Irish Landmark Trust firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or offers.
- Full Irish Landmark Trust booking terms and conditions apply.
Irish Landmark Trust... Enjoy and respect Ireland's heritage.
Irish Landmark Trust is a non-profit organisation that finds interesting and unusual properties that are in need of conservation, and gives them new life.
Since 1992, it has been turning historic buildings into truly special self-catering holiday accommodation. Its properties range from lighthouses and schoolhouses, to castles and gate lodges.
As an educational charity, its primary aim is to conserve and sustain iconic buildings. That’s why Irish Landmark properties are living buildings, not museum settings. Irish Landmark always respects the history and architectural integrity of the structures it conserves, but it also ensures they have all the contemporary comforts of a holiday home.
It might not feel like your holiday is anything but a relaxing indulgence, but when you stay in an Irish Landmark property, you’re part of a community that’s keeping heritage alive.