Irish Landmark Trust competition
Irish Landmark Trust is an official partner of National Heritage Week 2021.
Do you fancy a break with a difference?
A chance to win a trip to one of the Landmark Trust’s 33 diverse and interesting properties could be just the ticket. Since 1992, the Trust has been transforming historic buildings into truly special self-catering holiday accommodation that allows us experience and understand what our past has conceded to us. That then gives us an informed understanding of what we value in the present and what we choose to preserve for future generations.
Ireland’s built heritage is our inheritance. Providing clues to our past and how our society has evolved, it helps us to examine our history and traditions and enables us develop an awareness about ourselves. It also helps us to understand and explain why we are the way we are.
For The Irish Landmark Trust and the Heritage Council, exemplary and imaginative re-use of generations’-old buildings is a vital part of preserving our built heritage and bringing it back into use now – and for the future.
If you would like to experience that care and dedication first hand, you’ve got a chance to win a voucher for a two-night break (worth €400) that can be redeemed against a stay in a Irish Landmark Trust property of your choice.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the competition, simply click the 'Enter Now' button below, and answer the questions in the questionnaire.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Competition entries will be accepted until midnight Monday, 30th August 2021.
- Valid for new bookings only.
- Not applicable to existing reservations.
- Valid for a stay up to 31 December 2022 only.
- Prize is single-use only: it cannot be divided into multiple stays.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other prize.
- Booking must be made directly with the booking team at Irish Landmark: email@example.com.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or offers.
- Full Irish Landmark booking Terms and conditions apply.