Irish Landmark Trust competition
Irish Landmark Trust is an official partner of National Heritage Week.
To celebrate Heritage Week 2020, Irish Landmark Trust is offering one lucky winner a voucher for a two-night break in one of its unique heritage properties.
To enter the competition, simply click the 'Enter Now' button below, and answer the questions in the questionnaire.
The competition closes at midnight on Friday, 28th August 2020.
Irish Landmark Trust... Enjoy and respect Ireland's heritage.
Irish Landmark Trust is a non-profit organisation that finds interesting and unusual properties that are in need of conservation, and gives them new life.
Since 1992, it has been turning historic buildings into truly special self-catering holiday accommodation. Its properties range from lighthouses and schoolhouses, to castles and gate lodges.
As an educational charity, its primary aim is to conserve and sustain iconic buildings. That’s why Irish Landmark properties are living buildings, not museum settings. Irish Landmark always respects the history and architectural integrity of the structures it conserves, but it also ensures they have all the contemporary comforts of a holiday home.
It might not feel like your holiday is anything but a relaxing indulgence, but when you stay in an Irish Landmark property, you’re part of a community that’s keeping heritage alive.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The closing date for receipt of entries is Friday, 28th August 2020 and entries may only be submitted online via heritageweek.ie.
- The prize is a voucher for a two-night stay in one of Irish Landmark Trust's unique heritage properties. Transport and other costs associated with taking the prize are not included.
- Prize winners will have a choice of properties depending on availability and at the discretion of Irish Landmark Trust.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all entries with the correct answer.
- The winner of the competition will be contacted by the Heritage Council.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to redeem their prize directly with Irish Landmark Trust.
- No alternative prize will be offered.
- There is no cash redemption value for the prize.
- Irish Landmark Trust's full terms & conditions of booking are applicable to a holiday booked with the voucher.
- Entry to this competition shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.