Would you like to get involved in running a National Heritage Week event this year?
The National Heritage Week Training Day took place in Dublin Castle on Tuesday 28 March 2017. It was open to anyone planning a National Heritage Week event this year. Presentations from the day are available to download below.
The theme for Heritage Week 2017 is Nature and People. This presents us with a rare opportunity to put nature to the forefront of the public’s mind, to combine our efforts to increase understanding of our natural heritage and to change behaviours and attitudes towards nature.
Training Day 2017 Presentations
- Heritage Week 2017 Overview
- Celebrating Irelands Wildlife From Michael C Jacob
- Planning Your Heritage Week Event
- Creative Event Planning From Irish Workhouse Centre
- Creative Event Ideas From Global Action Plan Ireland
- Community Engagement From Matt Farrell Edgeworthstown
- Heritage Week 2017 In Dublin From Dublin City Council
- Heritage Week 2017 Next Steps And Key Dates